Re: My stop sign broke

From: Candy Barone (barone@dukat.rpc.msoe.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 11 1998 - 17:35:13 EET

I had the same problem with my stop sign toy that was made with the new
ABS-like resin. I try to separate the two halves and one of my tabs
cracked. I don't believe I forced it past its plastic state.

Candy Barone
Graduate Student - Environmental Engineering (MSEV)
Rapid Prototyping Center - Research Assistant
Milwaukee School of Engineering
414/277-7189 (w)
414/224-9569 (h)
barone@dukat.rpc.msoe.edu