Advice for Clinton [off topic]

From: Yakov Horenstein (yakov@planet.it)
Date: Fri Mar 13 1998 - 00:56:55 EET

Poor Bill Clinton, brooding and brooding over his current difficulties,
decided to seek the advice of his most illustrious predecesssors. As he
drove around Washington in his limo, he came upon the Washington Monument.
"George," he said, "tell me what I should do." The ghost of George
Washington replied, "Resign, and stop besmirching the honor of the
presidency." Next he came to the Jefferson Memorial, and he asked, "Tom,
Tom, what shall I do?" The ghost of Jefferson answered, "Resign, and stop
degrading the integrity of the presidency." Thoroughly dismayed, he
arrived at the Lincoln Memorial. "Abe, Abe, the others have given me no
hope. Tell me, what should I do?" "Relax, Bill," came the ghostly reply,
"take the evening off and go with Hillary to the theater."

Yakov Horenstein
Milano, Italy