truculent color update

From: Elaine Hunt (elaine.hunt@ces.clemson.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 13 1998 - 18:09:10 EET

for those of you who would like to add quick color to your RP models
pick up those trusty Read Thru color highliter pens and have FUN.
Works best on flat surfaces but you can achieve the color depth you desire by
continuing to add layers of color. I have beautiful pink, blue and green tiger
paws. EYE catching! My chess set will now have MULTI colored areas all
translucent. Hot Dog!

Elaine
Opinions, suggestions, and other controversial matter VOID where prohibited.
Elaine T. Hunt, Director
Clemson University Laboratory to Advance Industrial Prototyping
206 Fluor Daniel Bldg. Clemson, SC 29643-0925
864-656-0321 (voice) 864-656-4435 (fax)
elaine.hunt@ces.clemson.edu
http://chip.eng.clemson.edu/rp/persall/elaine.html