solid edge

From: Todd Reese (todd.reese@carpediem.com)
Date: Sat Mar 14 1998 - 17:19:17 EET

hello all,

in the past two days i've had two new customers come to me with stl
files output from a package called solid edge. i am experiencing the
same problems from both customer's stl files.....that is....there are
missing surfaces of their parts all over the place...the parts look ok,
it's just that all the surfaces were not triangulated. this is my first
encounter with solid edge, so i'm kind of at a loss. can anyone give me
a clue as to how to get a good stl file from a solid edge part.

thanks,
todd

--
Todd Reese                                      Compression, Inc.
todd.reese@carpediem.com                        7752 Moller Road