Re: Some easy questions

From: Floyd E Roberts (RnD@mlapts.com)
Date: Tue Mar 17 1998 - 19:16:55 EET

Sanders prototyping would be good folks to talk to about those kinds of
accuracies. I know they have done work on a system which should meet your
needs in a NASA SBIR grant.... you might talk with them and see how much
information they are willing to give you about their work..... Al Hastbacka
(who last I heard kept tabs on this list) would be a great fellow to talk
with.....
Floyd