Re: Rebuilding uncle's jaw.

From: Brad W. Wright, Ph.D., P.E. (WrightEngr@gomontana.com)
Date: Fri Mar 27 1998 - 18:23:17 EET

Chris

Another group that has done a lot of prosthetics and maxillofacial
reconstructive modeling
is Noel Labs out in San Luis Obispo, CA. John Noel has quite a bit of
background in
using a Cubital to make medical models. I think most of his work has been for
the VA. His email
address is:
                           noellabs@callamer.com

His phone number is:
                          (805) 541-0665

It has been about a year since I talked to him, but give him a call. He
certainly helped me out.

Brad Wright
Wright Engineering and Applied Technologies