Job Opening

From: Paul Finelt (pfinelt@csi.com)
Date: Tue Mar 31 1998 - 07:45:17 EEST

Michael Anthony Jewelers, Inc (AMEX-MAJ) , a leading karat gold
jewlerymanufacturer is looking for a Supervisor or Manager of CAD/CAM. The
position title will be determined by the experience of the individual
finally selected.

This position is responsible for the operations of our CAD/CAM Department
which includes 6 employees and over $500,000. CAD/CAM equipment. You'll be
responsible for the development of all these assets.

We manufacture over 500 injection molds each year along with prototypes or
hard models of an equal number of items. We are constantly seeking ways to
improve our performance and have a steady record of improvement.

If you have a degree ( Engineering or related ) and 3-5 years experience,
contact me:

Paul Finelt
V.P., Engineering
Michael Anthony Jewelers, Inc.