Re: Epoxy Tooling For Rotational Molds

From: Rick Harrington (rharrington@harringtonpdc.com)
Date: Tue Apr 07 1998 - 23:21:39 EEST

Hi Julie,

We have extensive experience with epoxy tools for injection, RIM and
compression molding and some experience with epoxy tools for blow molding.
I must admit that we have never done an epoxy tool for rotational molding,
but I believe a good result would not be hard to achieve. If you would
like to discuss, please feel free to contact me through any of the below
methods.

Best Regards,

Rick Harrington

 At 03:07 PM 4/7/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Dear RP Community:
>
>I am looking for anyone who has experience manufacturing or running
>epoxy tooling for rotational molding.
>
>Julie Stout
>julie@boyce.com

Rick Harrington

Harrington Product Development Center

"Bringing it all Together"
Your partners in product development solutions

Phone: (513)482-4700
Fax: (513)482-4706
Toll Free: (800)482-2240

E Mail To: rharrington@harringtonpdc.com