Re: Looking for software

From: Innomation Systems & Technologies Pte Ltd (istpl@singnet.com.sg)
Date: Thu Apr 16 1998 - 11:38:57 EEST

hi list,

till now the FDM's "ssend" program gives a very accurate approximation on
the build-part completion time.....hence, we don't really need another
tracker to page the operator.

well, of course we can plan our time in the golf course and return promptly
to take out the finished part. beside i don't think you really want the
system to page you while you are in the middle of delivering the perfect
shot, right? i thought that there is a rule...that no one or entities shall
disturb the golfer in the game???

Sincerely,
joseph sim