Re: Nitrogen Generators?

From: Franck Lacan (Lacan@cardiff.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Apr 22 1998 - 12:53:14 EEST

Darrick,

In Prototyping Technology International'98 (UK & International Press),
there is an article about the Floxal nitrogen supply system. It's supplied
by Air Liquide which owns, operates and maintains the system on your site.

You can contact them at:
AIR LIQUIDE AUSTRALIA LTD
Royal Domain Centre - 9th Floor
380 St Kilda Road
MELBOURNE, VIC 3004
Tl. : (61) 3.9697 9888
Fax : (61) 3.9690 7107
http://www.airliquide.com/

Franck

            Franck LACAN e-mail: Lacan@cf.ac.uk
 University of Cardiff Wales, Division of Systems Engineering
         http://intell-lab.engi.cf.ac.uk/franck/RPB.html