Sales Position

From: MET-L-FLO INC. (metlflo@mw.sisna.com)
Date: Mon Apr 27 1998 - 19:39:22 EEST

Please pardon the advertisement.

To all,

We are seeking a Sales person with an Engineering background to provide
high quality service to existing and new clients.

For information on our Company, Services and Location please see our web
page at www.met-l-flo.com

Compensation is negotiable and benefits are included.

Please respond via e-mail or phone (630) 584-4500 attn: Human Resources

Sincerely,

MET-L-FLO Inc.

Met-L-Flo

MET-L-FLO  Met-L-Flo Search FTP Site Feedback

Services
Products
How We Do It
News Page

Welcome to Met-L-Flo  !

A full-service, rapid prototyping facility located outside Chicago.  Specializing in the production of single or multiple prototype parts.   We provide our clients with cast parts before the need to commit to expensive steel production molds.  Our unique tooling methods enable designers & product engineers to obtain accurate working prototypes.  In most cases, these prototypes can be created in 48 hours.

Please look over our Services and Products.  Also, to keep our customers up-to-date on the latest in prototyping applications, we offer industry new releases.  Here visitors can find new ways of applying various prototyping technologies to their individual requirements.

It is not a mystery, just a little ingenuity!  Please visit our How We Do It pages for a more detailed explanation of how our services are done.  Here many of our clients learn how our services are applied to their projects.

Met-L-Flo, Inc. is a proud member of:

SME - Society of Manufacturing Engineers RPA - Rapid Prototyping Association
SPI - Society Plastic Industries SPE - Society of Plastics Engineers
AEMS - American Engineering & Modeling Society

Contact Information:

MET-L-FLO, Inc.

2020 Dean Street  Unit I

St. Charles,  IL   60174     U.S.A.

Telephone Facsimile
(630) 584-4500 (630) 584-0550
Electronic mail
Sales & Webmaster: metlflo@mw.sisna.com

This site is best viewed with: MSIE 3.02 or better!

You are # Hit Counter

Contact MET-L-FLO with questions or comments.

Copyright © 1998

Last modified: February 28, 1998