To: Andrew Rich RE: Waterproofing SL 5195 models

From: Monica & Glenn Whiteside (SiderWhite@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu Apr 30 1998 - 07:03:04 EEST

Andrew:

Thanks for your words of wisdom - there I go again, forgetting the
obvious!! I'll check around the local area for "Awlgrip."

I've also heard that DP40 epoxy sealer/primer by PPG is good and we're
going to try this also.

I was incorrect when I said "acrylic lacquer," I meant to say just lacquer.

Sometimes you get tunnelvision real bad when you've been in one particular
industry too long - you forget that other industries have excellent ideas
and products that may apply and work for what you're doing. It's always
best to keep an open mind to any possibility!

Thanks again.

Glenn Whiteside
Cessna Aircraft
e-mail: siderwhite@worldnet.att.net