Re: Research help-Rp color

From: John Male (jmale01@buckscol.ac.uk)
Date: Thu Apr 30 1998 - 12:16:12 EEST

Kirk,

Zeneca Specialities were carrying out work on coloured resins for use in
stereolithography. The only published work I could find was a 1.5 page
article in the European Action on Rapid Prototyping newsletter from
August 1996 by Dr Kevin McAloon. Two colours could be produced with the
resin, and this was controlled by the dose of UV light. This was
originally developed for use in medical applications, but stress
analysis, casting solidification and injection moulding applications are
also mentioned.
If you want a copy, let me know and I will fax it to you.

John

--
John Male
Research Student