RE: Andrew Rich, waterproofing SL models

From: Monica & Glenn Whiteside (SiderWhite@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri May 01 1998 - 09:07:43 EEST

Andrew:

Thanks for your response. I researched Awlgrip some and they offer several
different products, Awlgrip, Awlgrip 2, Awlcraft 2000, etc. What is meant
by a "linear" polyurethane topcoat?

Which one would you recommend to be the most cost and time effective for
our application (we're under a real time crunch to get these tests done)?

Have you ever heard of a product/brand called "Sterling"? It's supposed
to be easier to work with than Awlgrip and less expensive.

If you could, please e-mail your response directly to me at work or call me
Friday as I'm trying to track this stuff down ASAP.

Thanks much.

Glenn Whiteside
Cessna Aircraft
e-mail: gwhiteside@cessna.textron.com