ANNUAL SLS MEETING CORRECTION

From: Joe DeGuglielmo (jfdegug@kodak.com)
Date: Fri May 01 1998 - 18:27:38 EEST

It has been brought to my attention that the reservation number on my
resend this note.

.
Announcing the
1998 Selective Laser Sintering User's Group
Annual Conference
August 30th through September 2nd 1998
At the Omni Austin Hotel Downtown
700 San Jacinto at 8th Street
Austin, TX 78701
Telephone: (512) 476-3700
Facsimile: (512) 320-5882
For Reservations call:
1-800-THEOMNI or 1-800-843-6664

This years officers:
President Clint Atwood, Sandia 505-844-0816
Vice President Joe DeGuglielmo, Kodak 716-726-7046
Secretary John Schaefer, ATI 512-990-7199 ext.114
Treasurer Herb Caloud, Fiskars Inc. 608-836-3133
Advisor Kevin McAlea, DTM Corporation 512-339-2922

We have reserved a block of rooms at the following rates until August
7th, 1998:

$115 single/double
$10 for each additional person.
Children 17 and under may share a room with parents at no additional
cost.
Parking is complimentary.
The Omni is located in downtown Austin near the Texas State Capitol.
Please mention the Selective Laser Sintering User group when making your

reservations.

"Last years conference in Albuquerque marked the Selective Laser
Sintering User's group entry into a New Era. Please join us this year
in our continuing efforts to make each year better then the previous
one. Volunteer in some way such as a presenter, parts fair exhibitor, or

session moderator. It's imperative that we all participate if we truly
want this technology to prosper. Sharing our knowledge with other users

opens up the opportunity for them to share their knowledge with us.
Remember there is no other time in the course of the year when you'll
find this many SLS experts in the same place! So please take advantage
of this unique opportunity and make your plans to attend now"

"This year, as an added incentive, every non vendor presenter will
receive
a special gift to show our thanks. This includes the conference and the
parts fair"

"Also, there will be tickets available on Saturday night August 29th,
for those early
birds to the Esthers Follies Comedy club. The club is within walking
distance of the
Omni. and is sure to offer some good times"

Joe DeGuglielmo
Vice President 1998 SLSUG

Preliminary Agenda

Sunday August 30th 1998

3:00 PM to 5:00 PM Open House and Tour of DTM

7:00 PM to 9:00 PM Get Acquainted Reception at the Omni Austin Hotel
Downtown

Monday August 31st 1998

7:00 AM to 8:30 AM Registration and Continental Breakfast

8:30 AM to 5:00 PM General sessions
Application
Processing
Software
Materials

6:00 PM to 8:00 PM Parts Fair/Vendor Forum

Tuesday September 1st 1998

7:00 AM to 8:00 AM Late registration and Continental Breakfast

8:00 AM to 5:00 PM General Sessions
DTM Updates
Review 1997 wish list and Generate 1998 wish list
Open forums
Business Meeting

6:00 PM to 10:00 PM Lake Travis Dinner Cruise on The Flagship Texas
Luxury Charter Yacht
Conference fee covers attendees but additional costs will apply for
their guests

Wednesday September 2nd 1998

7:30 AM to 8:00 AM Continental Breakfast

8:00 AM to 2:00 PM General Sessions

2:30 PM to 4:30 PM Optional tour of DTM

A Call For Participation

I would like to participate in the 1998 Selective Laser Sintering User's

Group by:

Please check all that apply!
Presenting a paper
Displaying parts at the parts fair
Leading a session
Some other way

Please submit your request for participation today to:

Joe DeGuglielmo
901 Elmgrove Road
Rochester, NY 14653-5315.
Phone 716-726-7046
FAX 716-726-3220
Email jfdegug@kodak.com

Potential topics
7 Processing Techniques
7 Software and Hardware Issues
7 Part Building Techniques
7 Tooling Safety issues
7 Diagnostic Tools
7 Leading a tutorial session or moderating
7 You name it!

Selective Laser Sintering Users Group
Registration Form

Please Mail your completed form with enclosed check or money order to:

Herb Caloud, Sr. Process Dev. Eng.
Fiskars Inc.
Research & Development
2219 Eagle Drive
  Middleton, WI 53562
      Phone #: 608-836-3133
      Fax: 608-836-3337
      e-mail: hcaloud@lab.fiskars.com
Your Company:
Your Name :
Job/Position :
Address :
City, State Zip :
Email Address :
Phone Number :
FAX Number :

Registration for the Selective Laser Sintering Users Group Conference

Registration Payment received by July 31st 1998 $250 per person
Registration Payment received after July 31st 1998 $350 per person
Checks only please, no credit cards can be excepted

Check here if you plan to present at the conference
Check here if you would like to lead a tutorial session
Check here if you plan on displaying parts at the parts fair

Official
Selective Laser Sintering Users Group
Parts Fair Registration form

Please FAX or mail your completed form to:
Joe DeGuglielmo
Eastman Kodak Company
Rapid Prototyping Center
901 Elmgrove Rd.
Rochester, NY 14653-5315
(716)-726-7046 Phone
(716)-726-3220 FAX
jfdegug@kodak.com
Your Company:
Your Name :
Project Displayed:
Address :
City, State Zip :
Email Address :
Phone Number :
FAX Number :

The knowledge that we have as users is our strength. When that knowledge

is shared, we all benefit. Consider sharing your knowledge at this years

User Group Meeting, Submit your request to participate.

This is a non-competitive event. Please share your best work with
others. Its a great way to bench mark your own work against them.
Please note there will be no cameras allowed at this event and every
participant will be recognized with a special gift of thanks.

--
Best Regards,