Re: Is there a defintion for Reverse Engineering?

From: Alain BERNARD (bernard@cran.u-nancy.fr)
Date: Wed May 06 1998 - 14:26:44 EEST

Dear John,

If you read the end of my message, I spoke about direct duplication through
layer-by-layer technologies or CNC machining.
my contribution was just to comment some ideas for the futur, about
obtention time for a copy of a physical object.

Of course, I know about reverse engineering and many applications in these
fields. But, it is very difficult to give a survey of this domain by just a
few words...

Best regards,

Prof. A. BERNARD