On-line survey: I need your assistance

From: lucameyer@yahoo.com
Date: Thu May 07 1998 - 19:23:25 EEST

DISCLAIMER:

This is a one-time invitation to participate to an academic
market research project. In order to draw a representative sample
of Internet user your email address was randomly generated.
Should this email be most unwelcome to you, I truly apologise and
I inform you that you shall not receive any other solicitation
from myself.

I am a graduate student at the Katholieke Universiteit Leuven in
Belgium and I am conducting a survey on preference of courier
services among businesses operating on the Internet.

If you are employed or run your own business, please take the
time to answer to my on-line questionnaire by visiting one of the
following Web sites:

http://users.skynet.be/lmc/kul_project/index.htm

http://209.79.112.160/kul_project/index.htm

or by writing an email to luca123@yahoo.com to require an
electronic or paper version of the questionnaire.

As a small taken of my appreciation for your assistance with this
project and thanks to the sponsoring of a professional
organisation in the international postal services business, I
will draw 10 cash prizes worth 100 US$ each among all the
completed surveys.

Sincerely yours,

Luca Meyer
International Study Program of Statistics
Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
luca123@yahoo.com