1999 wish list

From: Elaine Hunt (elaine.hunt@ces.clemson.edu)
Date: Fri May 08 1998 - 16:00:25 EEST

Ok here the chance to say what you WANT or DON'T want in RM, 3d Printing, RP.
Never know who's listening so if you have an opinion and want it heard
speak up.
Can't say no one ever denied you the opportunity. If you wish to remain
anonymous just email me direct. I never gossip unless it's a good one.

Elaine
Opinions, suggestions, and other controversial matter VOID where prohibited.
Elaine T. Hunt, Director
Clemson University Laboratory to Advance Industrial Prototyping
206 Fluor Daniel Bldg. Clemson, SC 29643-0925
864-656-0321 (voice) 864-656-4435 (fax)
elaine.hunt@ces.clemson.edu
http://chip.eng.clemson.edu/rp/persall/elaine.html