LENS presentation

From: Brock Hinzmann (bhinzmann@sric.sri.com)
Date: Sat May 09 1998 - 05:24:14 EEST

For those people in the Santa Clara Valley area, Dr. John Smugeresky,
Sandia National Labs, Livermore, CA, will be giving a talk on Laser
Engineered Net Shaping (LENS) at the ASM International Santa Clara Valley Chapter
Meeting this Wednesday, May 13.

Lookout Inn at the Sunnyvale Golf Course, 605 Macara Avenue, Sunnyvale.
Cocktails at 6:00pm, Dinner at 6:45, talk at 8:00

If you want dinner ($18), you may RSVP me by Monday, May 11. Indicate
whether you want steak or salmon. You may pay at the door.
The talk is free.

Sorry about the late notice, but it just occured to me (duh!) that some
of you may not have seen it advertised in our ASM chapter newsletter.

Brock Hinzmann
SRI International
voice: +1 (650) 859-4350
fax : +1 (650) 859-4544