RP Website link opportunity

From: PnR Molds (PnRMolds@aol.com)
Date: Mon May 11 1998 - 23:17:34 EEST

Hello all -

I am in the process of having our website www.InjectionMolds.com updated. As
a part of this process we will be adding a page of links to various Rapid
Prototyping resources on the web. If you are interested in having your site
linked from ours, let me know and send me your URL.

If you are interested in a quality source that offers Rapid Delivery of
prototype and production tooling, works straight from your database and is
very highly experienced with master moldmakers, visit our site to learn more
or give me a call at 810-254-6720.

Regards,

Ron Ptaszek

P&R Precision, Inc.
50495 Corporate Drive
Shelby Township, MI 48315

<A HREF="http://www.InjectionMolds.Com">http://www.InjectionMolds.Com>

TEL: 810-254-6720
FAX: 810-254-0638

<A HREF="mailto:Ron@InjectionMolds.com">Ron@InjectionMolds.com</A>

*******
Prototype and Production Injection Molds direct from your Pro Database
with fast, reliable deliveries backed by a decade of CAD/CAM experience
*******