RE: Rotational Balance Aircraft models

From: Bauer Juergen (Juergen.Bauer@SPY.SIEMENS.DE)
Date: Wed May 13 1998 - 11:08:22 EEST

Two ideas:

1 - Try use the "hollow" function of your CAD system if this is possible
to you (i.e. Unigraphics has such a function)

2 - Write out the STL and hollow it by a stereolithography software
package like Magics, Deskartes or Surfacer RPM

Regards

Juergen Bauer
Siemens AG, EC CS A PD, Siemensstr. 13, 67346 Speyer, Germany
E-Mail Juergen.Bauer@spy.siemens.de
Tel. +49 6232 30 2501 Fax +49 6232 30 2110