LOM dissertation

From: ªô¶³³ó (petecyy@ms19.hinet.net)
Date: Wed May 13 1998 - 18:17:03 EEST

Dear Sir,
Hi! I am a Ph.D. student of mechanical engineering of National Taiwan University(NTU).
I am interested in LOM technology. NTU just bought a LOM 1015plus machine a few days ago.
There are not so many resources of RP technology in Taiwan, especially LOM.

Now I am trying to prepare research theme ( my dissertation).
It is probably worthy of being study on application ( such as Rapid Tooling) and adaptive control.
Who have good suggestion about it or some else?
Who can give me a help or where I can find related papers?
Thank for your favor.

                     Yun-Yao Chiu