Re: RP in aerospace

From: Jung Hwang (J.T.Hwang@sussex.ac.uk)
Date: Fri May 15 1998 - 13:04:15 EEST

Dear list and Terry Wohlers,

I am so astonished that I distorted Terry's opinion.
Exact expression sent to me is "every bit as advanced "
I exaggerated his opinion because of the his word is
too impressive and because of my distorted memory.
There was no absolute comparison between the two sectors.
I am really sorry for that.

Jungtae Hwang

=

> in aero.

Correction: I believe in my private e-mail to Jungtae I said, "RP in
automotive is every bit as advanced." Some might argue that RP is
more
developed in the Detroit area. Anyway, just wanted to add some
clarification.

Terry Wohlers
Wohlers Associates, Inc.
twohlers@compuserve.com