RE: RP Strength Anisotropy Question

From: Michael Ebenhoch (ebenho@ima.uni-stuttgart.de)
Date: Tue May 19 1998 - 09:51:56 EEST

Dear John,

I'm also working on material properties of RP parts. Therefore I'm very interested in the work you mentioned in your E-mail.

At our Institut we are using the FDM process and did already some researches
on the orientation dependent material properties of ABS parts. At the moment
we are doing furhter researches on the mechanical properties and start to implement the orthtropic mechanical properties of ABS Parts in a FEA-System.

Michael Ebenhoch

Institut fuer Maschinenelemente
Pfaffenwaldring 9
70569 Stuttgart