Models - ATTN: David J. Hodder

From: Monica & Glenn Whiteside (SiderWhite@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri May 22 1998 - 07:23:38 EEST

David:

Thanks for the info on rotational balance models. It looks like we'll just SL the molds for it and drive on. If you need any help on a Cessna let me know...

Did Boeing sell any part of the Philadelphia operation to Textron (our parent corporation)? I know they sold their commercial helicopter business to them and was wondering if there was any commercial business in Philly.

By the way, I used to have some good friends in Philly and I sure loved those hoagies! I also used to live in downtown Pittsburgh PA many years ago (Squirrel Hill) but that was another lifetime ago....

Thanks again.

Glenn Whiteside
Cessna Aircraft
e-mail: siderwhite@worldnet.att.net