Re: Dearborn conference and Z

From: Marina Hatsopoulos (marina@zcorp.com)
Date: Mon May 25 1998 - 23:40:54 EEST

Dear RP Universe, especially Karl, Elaine and Anshuman,

Thank you all so much for your kind words and the overwhelming interest
that we received both during and after the RP&M show last week. I hope
you all were able to handle the parts and experience the recent
improvements we've made in our process which allow for strong parts that
can be sanded to a smooth surface.

I'd like to clarify some of the confusion about our unit sales. We have
sold a total of 20 units in the United States thus far with only one
direct sales manager, John Kawola, and no VARs or reps. (We are
currently seeking additional sales managers in Detroit and Chicago as
well as reps in other locations.)

In answer to Yakov's questions about European sales, we have no specific
date set for our European launch, but we are starting to make plans...

I'm very sorry I was personally unable to be at Dearborn this year, but
I had a rather pressing prior engagement (Christopher George weighed in
at 7 pounds, 2 ounces; 21" long).

Marina Hatsopoulos
President
Z Corporation