Re: 3-D Scanning Device

From: Brad Fox (rdt@visi.com)
Date: Thu May 28 1998 - 21:15:57 EEST

Page:
There are a number of scanning devices available. Here's just a few:

Cyberware
Laser Design, Inc.
Hymarc
Digibot
Steinbechler

There are a number of other "camera" mfgs that can retrofit to existing
CMM's, etc. Check out Terry Wholer's home page for additionals and company
links.

Important to any decision-making process is the type of object being scanned
and what your ultimate goal is with the data.

If you (or others) are interested in scanning related items, let me invite
youto attend IMTS this year. I will be giving a 3 your instructional course
on the entire topic.

Regards,
Brad Fox