Searching for equipment...

From: CAMPBELL (CAMPBELL@amsny.com)
Date: Fri May 29 1998 - 19:25:00 EEST

I am writing this in hopes of locating used rapid prototyping equipment such
as SLC, SLA, CNC, and the like. We, the product design staff at Parsons School
of Design in NYC, have been setting up a RP lab for the past year. We have a
desktop CNC Milling machine and a 3d scanner. We're using a post processor
from PTC and Pro/E to receive files from Alias, Max, SoftImage, Vellum, and
other packages. Despite all of this we are still lacking.

Since we are an educational institution we can offer those interested in
donating equipment a nice tax write-off. For many people this is as good or
better than reselling since the fair market value is not always an accurate
guage.

If you have or know of any available equipment please contact me by replying
to this message or directly at chyers@amsny.com (the default reply address is
my spam dump).

Thanks for everyone's attention on this,

Campbell Hyers