MICE

From: MR ALBIN A HASTBACKA (KHVD07A@prodigy.com)
Date: Mon Jun 01 1998 - 13:31:22 EEST

-- [ From: Al Hastbacka * EMC.Ver #2.5.3 ] --

NO, this is not about rodents.

The subject is Mesoscopic Integrated Conformal Electronics (MICE). This
is a DARPA program to demonstrate the rapid prototyping and
manufacturing of miniaturized and rugged mesoscopic electronics on any
surface through the 3-dimensional integration of passive components.
The solicitation seeks proposals for the development of direct-write
machines.

Sanders is planning to propose on this solicitation using our ink-jet
technology as the base technnology. We are interested in discussing
possible bidding arrangements with universities and companies who have
expertise in the following areas:

Device optimization and evaluation, material synthesis
(powders/particles), etc.

Please reply to this email, if you believe that your organization has
something to offer on this program.

For more information on the program, go to http://www.darpa.
mil/baa/baa98-28.htm.

Regards,