3DSNASUG Cruise Celebration UPDATE

From: Guy.Bourdeau@coulter.com
Date: Mon Jun 01 1998 - 19:08:54 EEST

                             3.D.S.N.A.S.U.G.
                               CELEBRATION

 The 3D Systems North American Stereolithography User Group, Inc. endorses
the
cruise aboard Royal Caribbean's Grandeur of the Seas. We are inviting all
RAPID PROTOTYPING USERS to come aboard and sail away with us. You can
reserve space
for your family, friends and neighbors. The more individuals there are, the
better this
trip is going to be. If you have been to any of the User Group functions
and
meetings in the past, then you are aware this group like to have fun. There
are no
official meetings scheduled for this trip, it is strictly a social get
together. You
can expect nothing short of 5 star entertainment and fun along with great
food and delicious drinks or your basic beer, wine and cocktails. Come
one come all. Before you know it, this cruise will be here and the fun
begins.

 You will sail out of Miami, Florida on September 11, 1999. The cruise
will make the following ports of call. We will leave Miami for Labadee,
Haiti then on to San Juan, Puerto Rico, when we are done having fun there
we
will continue our journey with stops in St. Thomas, and Cococay, Bahamas
finishing back in Miami seven day later.

     The rates and categories listed below are based on per person and
double occupancy and are cruise only. Airfare add ons are available upon
request.
These rate are only valid until June 14, 1998 and subject to change and
space
available after this date.

CABIN CATEGORY CABIN BEDS GROUP RATES

N INSIDE CABINS 2 LOWER BEDS $ 629.00
M INSIDE CABINS 2 LOWER BEDS $ 649.00
L INSIDE CABINS 2 LOWER BEDS $ 669.00
K INSIDE CABINS 2 LOWER BEDS $ 729.00
I OUTSIDE CABINS 2 LOWER BEDS $ 799.00
H OUTSIDE CABINS 2 LOWER BEDS $ 819.00
F OUTSIDE CABINS 2 LOWER BEDS $ 839.00

3RD & 4TH PASSENGERS (IN THE SAME CABIN) $ 74.00 per person

PORT TAXES AND FEES $ 128.00 per person additional.

LOWER BEDS CAN BE CONVERTED INTO QUEEN SIZE BEDS.

Deposits of $ 50.00 per person will be due within 7 days of making your
reservation. A second deposit of $ 200.00 per person will be due by March
15, 1999 with the final payment due by June 5, 1999. Person requesting
triple
and quad rate are now required to make a $250.00 per person deposits
within 7 days of booking.

             DEPOSITS ARE FULLY REFUNDABLE UNTIL JUNE 5, 1999.

         The person to contact for reservations and information is:

    Libby Shields of Cruiseone and the phone number is (800)469-0091.

You can call this number for reservations and to request a brochure. Also
when making reservation please inform them you are with the:

          3D SYSTEMS NORTH AMERICAN STEREOLITHOGRAPHY USER GROUP.

For additional information and or questions you can contact:
Tom Sorovetz - Site Coordinator - 3DSNASUG
Chrysler Corporation
14250 Plymouth Rd. M/S: 514-19-22
Detroit, MI. 48227-3086
Phone: (313) 493-2032