Re[2]: New STL format

From: lblasch@opw-fc.com
Date: Tue Jun 02 1998 - 14:45:38 EEST

     Am I alone out here or is every one who uses a modeling program
     asleep.

     If the modeler is where the part is output from then you could give
     your RP technician access to the modeler instead of the RP program.

     Or you could make it a two-way operation using perhaps a simple STL or
     VRML file for your RP technicion to orient/position/nest/support the
     data, and then just pass the coordinate/orientation info back to the
     modeler to process.

     Try thinking outside the box.

     Larry Blasch