SHOW OFF YOUR PRODUCTS IN OHIO AT PROFACT '98

From: The Rich's (richmail@pantek.com)
Date: Fri Jun 05 1998 - 05:37:43 EEST

PROFACT '98
Independence, Ohio
Friday, July 10, 1998

Dear Valued Pro/Engineer Ally:

NOPUG (Northern Ohio Pro/Engineer User Group) is proud to announce PROFACT
'98. Ohio's Premier Pro/Engineer User Group Conference and Trade Show.
PROFACT is now in its third and still growing year. Last year's event
brought together more than 160 serious Pro/Engineer users for a full day of
informative and valuable information. More than 50 vendors, like yourself,
participated in PROFACT '97. This year's goal is 60 vendors. Please
register early to insure your presence at PROFACT '98.
PROFACT is enlarging its capacity this year. Attendance is expected to be
up by 30% from last year. With even more effort being spent this year to
attract the users from neighboring Pro/Engineer user groups, PROFACT '98
will be the largest conference of it's kind. Only the National
Pro/Engineer User Group Conference is Larger.
PROFACT '98 is a free conference for all Parametric Technology Software
Users. The conference is supported solely by vendors, like yourself, as
well as Cooperative Software Partners, Service Bureaus, Value Added
Resellers, Rapid Prototype Companies, and Computer Hardware Companies.
With your participation fee, NOPUG provides incentives to draw users to the
show. Last year NOPUG provided lunch for all in attendance as well as
raffle and cash prizes totaling nearly $10,000. This year will be no
different. NOPUG is estimating about $12,000 will be given back to our
users. Combined with Detailed Focus Groups, Vendor Presentations, and
Keynote Speakers, PROFACT '98 will attract many quality people with a
direct need for your products.
 PROFACT '98 needs your help to be a success. Do not delay filling out the
registration form and mailing it in with your payment. This will reserve
your spot in the most important Pro/Engineer conference of the summer.

Friday, July 10, 1998

Directions from and near Cleveland, OH

>From North: Go south on I-77; exit at Rockside Rd. Turn left and go 1/4
mile. Hotel on left.

>From South: Take I-77 N to Rockside Rd. Turn right then immediately left
into Hotel.

>From West: Take I-80 east to I-480 interchange, take I-480 east to the I-77
interchange, take I-77 south exit at Rockside road almost immediately.
Turn left on Rockside and go 1/4 mile. Hotel on left.

>From SEast: Take I-80 west, exit RT. 21, follow signs to I-77 N. Take I-77
N to Rockside Rd. Turn right then immediately left into Hotel. (approx. 8
miles off Turnpike)

>From SWest: Take I-71 north to I-480 interchange, take I-480 east to the
I-77 interchange, take I-77 south exit at Rockside road almost immediately.
 Turn left on Rockside and go 1/4 mile. Hotel on left.

>From Eest: Take I-90 west to I-77 interchange, Go south on I-77; exit at
Rockside Rd. Turn left and go 1/4 mile. Hotel on left.

If you have any special needs for your booth please contact Lynette Slama
at 216-524-8050. She is the Hotel contact for any pre show needs. Ask for
ProFACT 98 or NOPUG room rate when reserving a room.

If the hotel does not have any rooms left when you make your reservations
here is a list of other hotels in the area.

Bugetel Inn Quarry Lane
216-447-1133
Comfort Inn Quarry Lane
216-328-7777
Harley Hotel Rockside Road 216-524-0700
Cleveland Hilton S. Rockside Road 216-447-1300
Red Roof Inn Quarry Lane 216-447-0030
Marriott Residence Inn Rockside Road 216-520-1450
Royal Inn Brecksville Road
216-524-3600

>From all of us on the PROFACT board we thank you very much for your support
and we hope this years show benefits both your company and our users alike.
 We encourage you to place a business card drop in your booth, as this
conference sight does not provide any type of scanners or swipe machines
for collecting contact information. NOPUG will be providing pre-registered
users with a sheet of business cards to pass out at the show. NOPUG will
not supply any type of user roster or sign in sheet to the show
participants. This is for the privacy and protection of our users.

PROFACT '98 SPECIFICATIONS, RULES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS

PROFACT '98
WHEN: Friday July 10, 1998 8am - 6pm SETUP: Thursday July 9, 1998 5pm - 12am
WHERE: Independence Holiday Inn, Independence OH.
HOTEL PHONE / FAX: ph 216-524-8050 fx 216-524-9280
HOTEL CONTACT: Carrie Corrigan

NOPUG CONTACTS:
Ron Rich ph 440-946-8171 fx 440-269-6990
Mike Dolan ph 330-283-2515 or 330-655-0641

PURPOSE OF PROFACT
Northern Ohio Pro/Engineer User Group (hereinafter NOPUG) is an
educational, scientific, and technical society organized to provide a
mechanism for promoting interchange between the various disciplines
represented within the Pro/Engineer community. As such, it sponsors
PROFACT as a means of accomplishing this end. The main purpose of PROFACT
is educational and the exhibition staged in conjunction with the technical
sessions is a vital element of this educational process.

INDEMNITY AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Neither NOPUG, the sponsoring RUG, Region or Chapter, nor the host
hotel/convention center (hereinafter Exhibit Building), nor any of its
officers, agents, employees or other representatives shall be held liable
for, and they are hereby released from liability for any damage, loss,
harm, or injury to the person or property of the Exhibitor or any of its
visitors, officers, agents, employees, or other representatives, resulting
from theft, fire, water, or accident of any other cause. The Exhibitor
shall indemnify, defend, and protect NOPUG and the Exhibit Building and
save NOPUG and the Exhibit Building harmless from any and all claims,
demands, suits, liability, damages, loss costs, attorney's fees and
expenses of any kind which might result from or arise of any action or
failure to act on the part of the Exhibitor or its officers, agents,
employees or other representatives. It is the responsibility of the
Exhibitor to maintain proper insurance coverage for its property and
liability.

EXHIBIT HOURS
NOPUG will establish exhibit hours and reserves the right to make changes.
However, such changes shall be made as far in advance of the exhibition as
possible. Each exhibitor is required to keep at least one attendant in his
booth during all exhibit hours.

DISPLAYS AND DECORATIONS
Merchandise, signs, decorations, or display fixtures shall not be pasted,
taped, nailed, or tacked to the walls. No Exhibit, merchandise or
equipment shall be left in any aisle, but shall be confined to Exhibit
Space. No signs or advertising devices shall be displayed outside Exhibit
Space or projecting beyond limits of the Exhibit Space.

STORAGE OF PACKING CRATES AND BOXES
It is the Exhibitors responsibility to mark and identify all crates and
boxes. Crates and boxes not properly marked and stored in the Exhibit
Building may be destroyed. No trunks, cases or packing material shall be
brought into or out of the Exhibit Space during exhibit hours.

CANCELLATION OR TERMINATION OF PROFACT
If, because of war, fire, strike, Exhibit facility construction, government
regulation, public catastrophe, Act of God, or any other cause beyond the
control of NOPUG, PROFACT or any part thereof is prevented from being held,
is cancelled by NOPUG or the Exhibit space becomes unavailable, NOPUG in
its sole discretion, shall determine and refund to the Exhibitor its
proportionate share of the balance of the aggregate exhibit fees received
which remains after deducting expenses incurred by NOPUG and reasonable
compensation to NOPUG. In no case shall the amount of refund to the
Exhibitor exceed the amount of the exhibit fee paid.
 EXHIBITOR CANCELLATION
Cancellation of any portion of this Application/Contract by the Exhibitor
will be accepted only at the discretion of NOPUG and only based upon the
following refunds: At least 20 days in advance -- 80% of contract; At
least 15 day in advance -- 50% of contract; Less than 15 days -- no
refund. Except as the Exhibitor's rental obligation may be reduced as set
forth in the preceding sentence, the Exhibitor is responsible for total
booth rental irrespective of the reason for the cancellation by the
Exhibitor because of the failure of an Exhibit to arrive for any reason.

BOOTH SPECIFICATIONS

COST: $450 for each booth before June 15, 1998. $550 after June 15, 1998

ADDITIONAL BOOTHS: $450 each before June 15, 1998. $550 after June 15, 1998

SIZE: 10' wide x 8' deep per booth

INCLUDES: (1) 30" x 6' folding table with cloth, 120V power outlet, and (2)
chairs, per booth

ADDITIONAL NEEDS: extra 30" x 6' table, 18" x 6' table, extra chairs, extra
120V power must be requested when you fill out your application. These
items will be provided at no charge if request is made at time of
application. A fee will be charged if added or removed the day of the show
setup.

SPECIAL NEEDS: 240V, phone lines, special drop shipments, or other things,
that you can not carry into the building, may have extra charges. Please
note these needs on your application and a person will get in contact with
you.

SPECIAL BOOTHS: including but not limited to tractor trailers, overhead
planes, billboards, flyers, banners, will also be charged $450 per item or
structure.

BOOTH ASSIGNMENT: Will be specified by NOPUG.

SECURITY: Will be contracted by NOPUG.

PAYMENT: Payment is due within 3 weeks of online signup. Payment is due
along with a mailed in contract. Make checks payable to NOPUG and mail to:

NOPUG
P.O. Box 391659
Solon, OH 44139

AGREEMENT TO TERMS, CONDITIONS AND RULES
Exhibitor agrees to observe and abide by the forgoing Terms, Conditions,
and Rules and by such additional Terms, Conditions, and Rules made by NOPUG
from time to time for the efficient or safe operation of the Exhibit,
including, but not limited to those contained in this contract. In
addition to NOPUG's right to close an Exhibit and withdraw its acceptance
of this Application/Contract, NOPUG in its sole judgement, may refuse to
consider for participation in future Exhibits an Exhibitor who violates or
fails to abide by all such Terms, Conditions, and Rules. There is no other
agreement or warranty between the Exhibitor and NOPUG except as set forth
in the document. The rights of NOPUG under this contract shall not be
deemed waived except as specifically stated in writing and signed by and
authorized representative of NOPUG.

INSTRUCTIONS
Please fill out this form and fax the completed application to 440-269-6990
or, you may also sign up on the web at www.nopug.org . Send the
appropriate fee in the form of a check to the NOPUG address provided in
terms and conditions as soon as possible.

Company: _____________________________________________________________

Address: ______________________________________________________________

City, State Zip: _________________________________________________________

number of booths: _____ one ____ two ____ three ___ truck or mobile display
= 1 booth

If you are interested in presenting a white paper email it to
board@nopug.org or fax it to 440-269-6990.