For MIKE HOUSE: measuring surface rougness

From: gautham@asu.edu
Date: Fri Jun 05 1998 - 18:59:35 EEST

List,
        Sorry to bombard everyone with this mail. I am trying to reach Mike
House. his email address is not working.

gautham
 Gautham Kattethota Home : 950, South Terrace Road, #C349
 Grad. student, Tempe AZ 85281
 Dept. of MAE,Mail Code: 6106 Res Ph# : (602)967-4362
 Arizona State University, Off Ph# : (602)965-7830
 Tempe, AZ 85287 Email : gautham@asu.edu