Re: Specific Info on Shoe design

From: Professor P M Dickens (pdickens@dmu.ac.uk)
Date: Mon Jun 08 1998 - 10:49:26 EEST

Thomas,
We have submitted a Brite-Craft proposal to investigate the technical
and economic aspect of using RP for manufacturing end use products. One
of the partners manufactures shoe lasts. If the project is accepted it
might be worth getting in touch again. We should know by the end of the
month.

Professor Phill Dickens
De Montfort University
Leicester