Re: Father of Rapid Prototyping

From: Brad Fox (rdt@visi.com)
Date: Tue Jun 09 1998 - 01:29:08 EEST

Albert:
Was just waiting for your very predictable reply. I am constantly amazed
that you, being CEO of Aaroflex has the time to be so active on this list
personally. Especially attacking such topics like this! Give a little
credit, pal!

Maybe a little more time spent in the lab and/or on the business (like Chuck
did) will propel you company further than it's dismal showing to date.

IMHO,

Brad Fox