Credit were credit is due

From: aaroflex (aaroflex@aaroflex.com)
Date: Tue Jun 09 1998 - 16:49:35 EEST

Dear List,

For centuries, people thought the earth was the center of the universe.
I believe it was Copernicus who first wrote formulas for the motion of
heavenly bodies. Subsequently, Newton wrote the laws of gravity, force
and other great works. When asked how he accomplished such a task, his
reply was simply, "I could see far because I stood on the shoulders of
giants." I have always enjoyed the fact that he gave credit to his
predecessors. I wish to acknowledge the true founders of the RP
industry who were men of vision, rather than men claiming to have
vision. The two principal founders of this industry were Kodama, of
Japan, and Herbert, of the U.S.A. Of course, there are many others that
deserve credit for their contributions to the commercialization of RP
concepts.

Myths are created on illusion and myths are destroyed by reality.

Albert C. Young, Jr., P.E.
AAROFLEX, Inc.