Albert's broken record...

From: DanF@aol.com
Date: Wed Jun 10 1998 - 09:06:34 EEST

Those who can, do. Those who can't, whine. This incessant whining is
tiresome at best.

In a message dated 98-06-09 10:41:51 EDT, aaroflex@aaroflex.com writes:

<< Dear List,

 For centuries, people thought the earth was the center of the universe.
 I believe it was Copernicus who first wrote formulas for the motion of
 heavenly bodies. Subsequently, Newton wrote the laws of gravity, force
 and other great works. When asked how he accomplished such a task, his
 reply was simply, "I could see far because I stood on the shoulders of
 giants." I have always enjoyed the fact that he gave credit to his
 predecessors. I wish to acknowledge the true founders of the RP
 industry who were men of vision, rather than men claiming to have
 vision. The two principal founders of this industry were Kodama, of
 Japan, and Herbert, of the U.S.A. Of course, there are many others that
 deserve credit for their contributions to the commercialization of RP
 concepts.

 Myths are created on illusion and myths are destroyed by reality.

 Albert C. Young, Jr., P.E. >>