Re: How to smoothen a laminated dies`surface?

From: Professor P M Dickens (pdickens@dmu.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Jun 10 1998 - 10:50:29 EEST

Axel,
Will try to help but need some information first:
Please could you let us know the sheet thickness as this largely
determines the step size, also the largest 'cusp' height. What are the
sheets made from? What surface roughness are you aiming for? What is
your smallest feature size?

Professor Phill Dickens
De Montfort University
Leicester