Re: .sfx file

From: kevan_jones@cemcom.com
Date: Wed Jun 10 1998 - 15:19:00 EEST

A file in .sfx format is the proprietary format used to distribute files
for use with SolidPlayer (free viewer from Solid Concepts). .sfx files can
be read by SolidView, and it appears the files can then be converted back
to .stl format without any loss of data/integrity according to the
SolidView documentation. If you have a .sfx file you want converted, send
it to me and I will do it for you. If you get a lot of .sfx files, it might
be worth investing in SolidView. (www.solidconcepts.com)