Re: voxel modeling research

From: Scott Metzger (metzger@fix.net)
Date: Fri Jun 12 1998 - 23:50:59 EEST

I agree that voxels do provide a nice alternative especially for raster based RP
technologies.

I would be interested to learn about your findings. Once reference I can
recommend is:

Voxel based modeling for layered manufacturing
IEEE Nov 1995, p42-47
Chandru, Manohar, Prakas

-Scott

Scott Metzger
Solid Medical Sciences
Corporate Research and Technical Services
Baxter Healthcare