RP Books

From: Mark Littlewood (TCTRapidNews@compuserve.com)
Date: Mon Jun 15 1998 - 13:08:55 EEST

Time-Compression Technologies is a bi-monthly magazine covering not just
Rapid Prototyping but anything that can help streamline the product
development process: CAD, CAM, Analysis, Reverse Engineering, Tooling,
Short Run Production etc.

We also produce a Directory of North American and European products and
services every year.

The good news is that this publication is FREE OF CHARGE to qualified
subscribers.

For a subscription:

Email me with your name, job title, company details, telephone, fax number
and, slightly bizarrely, your mother's maiden name. Please also include the
message, "I wish to subscribe to Time-Compression Technologies magazine".

If there is anyone on this list who does not receive the magazine, I am
more than happy to add you to the list if appropriate.

To be in the Directories:

Email me with the same details as above minus your mother's maiden name and
we will send you details when relevant.

Yours

Mark Littlewood