RE: Re[2]: Keeping PCA platform clean...

From: Deak, Steve (SDeak@hasbro.com)
Date: Mon Jun 15 1998 - 16:17:03 EEST

Lynda:

Actually, it is the reflection you want, or I think (what do I know).
Anyway, the point is to have a sacrificial material to throw away and keep
the inside clean. Everyone I know turns their parts over several times
while in the PCA to assure even UV post-cure exposure.

Meanwhile, I'm writing e-mail, setting up parts, etc while my parts
post-cure slowly because aluminum foil absorbs 50% of the UV rays (but, hey,
it also REFLECTS the other 50%).

My glass is half-full, not half empty.

Steve