Medical Papers

From: Karl R. Denton (karldenton@ameritech.net)
Date: Tue Jun 16 1998 - 03:58:21 EEST

Hello all,

I have in front of me a copy of the program and abstracts from the 2nd
International Workshop on Rapid Prototyping in Medicine and I was wondering
if any of you out there had copies of the actual papers?

I would also like any other papers that are medical related. Have any of
you folks read the SME book on RP for Medicine? Is it worth the purchase? Is
the material still valid?

If possible I'd also like to get copies of the work being done in Australia
and Europe in the medical community.

Any help would be great!

Thanks

Karl R. Denton