SLA250 laser power

From: Drew Brown (dsbrown@conceptual-reality.com)
Date: Tue Jun 16 1998 - 14:20:40 EEST

Has anyone had any experience with an SLA250 pausing during build when
the sensors detect a high laser output? If so is there anything that can
be done to avoid it?

We have installed a laser that is running 63 mW at the vat running SOMOS
7110. It appears that the machine doesn't run when the limits of the
scanners are met (this is only my theory). I've always thought that the
machine would continue to run and tagging would result if the mirrors
were moving too fast.

Thanks in advanced.

Drew Brown
Conceptual Reality L.L.C.