Catia Users.....

From: peter williams (peter@design-industry.com.au)
Date: Wed Jun 17 1998 - 09:35:59 EEST

Are there any Catia users out there that that know off a Catia users forum
mailing list?

Q- We are running Catia on SGIs and are trying to find the best method for
tranlating files for our toolmakers in HK. that use Pro-Engineer. They need
to be able to create a solid from our file for there tool design. We have
tried IGES. but they have problems with overlaping edges and bad geometry.
Has anyone any experiance with a similar situation?
Kind Regards

Peter Williams.