Re: Low cost RP concept model making device

From: Jean Varner (Jean.Varner@Sanders-Prototype.com)
Date: Wed Jun 17 1998 - 19:36:21 EEST

Mr. Chan:

Re: Sanders Prototype, Inc.

As the manufacturer of high-precision rapid prototyping systems, the
ModelMaker II and the ModelMaker 6PRO, I invite you to visit our web site
at www.sanders-prototype.com. SPI's Hong Kong representative, Ben Ng of
Pro-Technic Machinery Ltd., is listed under "Resellers and Business
Partners". Please contact him at benng@protechnic.com.hk for immediate
answers to any questions that you have.

Thank you.

At 10:41 PM 6/17/98 +0800, you wrote:
>Dear RPers,
>
>Can anybody tell me that, except 3D's Actua System, is there any other
>systems which can be used to produce low cost, rapid and accurate
>concept model? If yes, can I have the contact points.
>
>Best Regards
>
>Norman Chan
>Hong Kong Rapid Prototyping Technology Centre

Jean Varner
Marketing Associate
jvarner@sanders-prototype.com

Sanders Prototype, Inc. (603)429-9700, ext. 217
316 Daniel Webster Highway (603)424-1850 FAX
Merrimack, New Hampshire 03054-4115 USA
www.sanders-prototype.com