Re: Investment Casting

From: Ricky Low (rl1@pdq.net)
Date: Fri Jun 19 1998 - 07:12:14 EEST

-----Original Message-----
From: Shreyas J Bakshi <sjbakshi@protosystech.com>
To: RP- ML <rp-ml@bart.lpt.fi>
Date: Thursday, June 18, 1998 5:18 AM
Subject: Investment Casting

>Hi all,
>
>We have a FDM 1650 with investment casting wax head. We are looking for
>a small investment casting equipment to support this facility. I would
>appreciate if any user can share his experience in this aspect. Also,
>please recommend the manufacturer (with contact details) for me to
>initiate procurement dialogue.
>
>Thanks.
>
>--
>With Best Regards from Shreyas J Bakshi
>http://www.protosystech.com

Hello-
I am a jeweler and hand engraver who is eavesdropping on your list as I'm
trying to learn more about SL and RP as they apply to my field of jewelry
manufacture and also medical and dental applications. Would you care to
trade information ? I have the most experience with precious metals, but
have also cast and fabricated others as well. I am presently using a Memco
Induction caster with forming gas. What do you say?
regards-
Ricky Low