Re: 3D Studio

From: SCat3D@aol.com
Date: Fri Jun 19 1998 - 19:25:46 EEST

The current and previous versions of 3D Studio save STL files directly. We
find this handy because we can create animation to sell a project, then use
that same data to build models from.

In a message dated 6/19/98 6:25:43 AM, info@spline.nl writes:
<<It can export DXF files, and you can convert these to STL using the
(free) DeskProto demo software from our Web Site. Note that in order to
get a STL that is valid for stereolithography you need a perfect solid, which
you will have to take care of yourself (for CNC milling this is not needed).

Best Regards,

Lex Lennings.>>