information content

From: Andrzejewski, Jan (jan_andrzejewski@peragroup.com)
Date: Mon Jun 22 1998 - 16:48:00 EEST

as the list is a good source of information that I would not normally come
across during normal working conversations, and find very interesting. But I
have also wondered if some of the information is factually correct.

on only a couple of occasions where I have had some knowledge of the subject
did I suspect that the content of the mail was a load of rubbish. But my
faith was restored in the system as apologies were issued and the
misunderstanding was clarified.

I hope the same will occur again with credit being given to Frank Green MD
 who formed LaserCad, 11 months prior to LIP, to start the RP ball rolling
here in the UK.

Don't forget the truth is out there.

jan Andrzejewski