CATIA Translation

From: justar@iware.com
Date: Tue Jun 23 1998 - 16:41:12 EEST

Peter Williams,

Peter, a copy of your question was forwarded on to me as a follow up. I am
currently the Product Manager for Imageware Inc. (Ann Arbor, MI) Our
company offers a unique solution for the Modeling Applications industry. We
have successfully translated degenerate surface models (overlapped edges,
inconsistencies, etc) from our Modeling solution into Pro-Engineer whereby
users are able to create solid models for production manufacturing
applications. I would be happy to discuss your situation in more detail and
introduce you to the unique solutions that Imageware can provide.

Please feel free to contact me at (440) 886-4860 or send e-mail to
"justar@iware.com". You can also visit our Web Site at "www.iware.com". I'm
confident that Imageware can provide a seamless solution to satisfy your
needs.

Thank you,

Jim Ustar
Product Manager / Modeling Solutions